- More than 75 years of experience in Middle East with offices in various GCC countries
- Operating with business model built up on trust and quality
Al-Bahar are dealers of Cat® machinery, heavy equipment and power systems for a wide variety of applications, including earthmoving, building and construction, mining, road making construction, demolition, waste and scrap handling, electric power generation, marine propulsion etc.
Additionally, through our extensive line-up of materials handling equipment including Cat®, KoneCranes Lift Trucks, Terex Cranes and Atlet Warehouse Trucks, Al-Bahar extends its services to an even wider variety of industries.
With a mission to strengthen market leadership by creating dynamic and profitable relationships with customers and suppliers through innovative solutions and more than 2,800 committed employees, Al-Bahar has proved to become one of the most favored and trusted companies within the Machinery Trading industry in the Middle East.
Be the Number One provider of customer value in construction equipment, energy and transportation, and materials handling.
Strengthen our market leadership by creating dynamic and profitable relationships with customers and suppliers through innovative solutions and committed employees.
Core Values are the guiding principles that all Al-Bahar employees demonstrate in their daily work with customers, suppliers, and with each other.
Safety & Environmental Care
We contribute to a safe and secure environment for our employees, customers, and community.
We conduct business with the highest standards of ethics and honesty through keeping promises, taking responsibility, and honoring commitments with our customers and our employees.
We consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our customers while continuously improving our internal processes and organizational effectiveness.
We promote and foster creativity and innovation in our work to overcome obstacles, meet business goals, and improve our services.
Flexibility & Agility
We remain flexible and open in order to rapidly adjust and respond to emerging customers’ requirements and changing market demands.
We are proactive and take actions independently to accomplish objectives, satisfy our customers, and support each other.
Al-Bahar initiated a 6-Sigma deployment plan in 2003 and since committed to using its discipline to accelerate improvement in the business processes that support customers.
Several 6-Sigma initiatives are based on Business Leadership and Project Sponsorship Workshops, Black Belt and Green Belt Training Programs and many 6 Sigma Projects for improvement and streamlining business processes are undertaken by Al-Bahar’s management teams and its employees. Our 6-Sigma approach is now engraved into Al-Bahar’s organization culture and is leading the company to further Continuous Business Excellence.
What is 6-Sigma? It is:
- A relentless quest for perfection to meet customer needs
- A data-driven, fact based decision making module
- Focusing the best and most talented people on the highest priorities
- Constant thirst to improving processes and drive business efficiency
- Rigorous alignment of actions with a concrete strategy and constantly measuring end-of-line impact to improve value for our customers
- Transforming how people work and improving the commercial environment for all
Human resources philosophy and careers
Al-Bahar will continue to build and strengthen intellectual capital by hiring and retaining quality people, rewarding performance, and providing employees with growth opportunities.
The work culture at Al-Bahar creates an environment to empower employees with the proper authority to take ownership of their own area of responsibility.
Every Machinery Trading branch has its own Human Resources Department to look after the needs of the employees and provide the services required. These departments have a functional responsibility to the Corporate Human Resources Office in Sharjah.
Critical success factors
In order to keep its competitive advantage and continue to provide the highest value to its customers, Al-Bahar have committed to:
- Actively engage with customers to understand and focus on their needs and requirements
- Deliver outstanding product support options and go beyond what is expected to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction
- Actively pursue growth opportunities and continue to possess a growth-promoting climate
- Have best in class processes and systems enabled by 6-Sigma and DBSi to enhance the value and quality of our services
- Create an environment to empower employees with the proper authority to take ownership of their area of responsibility
- Continue to build and strengthen intellectual capital by hiring and retaining quality people, rewarding performance, and providing them with growth opportunities
If you would like to work for Al-Bahar please visit our careers page.
"Call Back Option available only for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar."