Fuel Contamination Control From Al-Bahar
- A team of experienced professionals covering everywhere in UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
- Observe, analyze, inform to Prevent engine performance and maintenance issues before they happen and at a fraction of the cost
Fuel system contamination can cause serious problems in any diesel engine. Today’s high-performance, low-emissions best performs with contamination free fuel a
Ways to Control Fuel System Contamination
- Know the numbers: For maximum protection, select a filter that’s effective Look at the micron rating 4 micron and smaller, Beta Rating what is acceptable and what is not.
- Don’t be misled by ambiguous filter rating systems: Focus instead on product features, structural integrity and consistency of quality.
- Buy fuel from a reliable supplier: Fuel quality and cleanliness vary from one supplier to the next, so make sure you’re buying from someone you trust.
- Manage fuel storage and transfer: To keep sediment, dirt and other contaminants out of your fuel supply, periodically drain and flush all storage containers, including tanker trucks and stationary tanks. Install proper desiccant breathers on all tanks to trap dust or any water entering through expiation and contraction for Thermal changes. Don’t use jerry cans to fill any fuel system but make sure fuel is filter before the dispensing point.
- Involve operators: Operators play a key role in reducing fuel system contamination. At the start of each shift, they should perform a quick visual inspection.
- Train technicians: Contaminants often invade an engine while it’s being serviced. To minimize service-related contamination, technicians should be taught to use proper maintenance and repair processes.
Contact the Fuel Contamination Control team at Al-Bahar by calling us directly or filling in our contact form for a service you can count on.
"Call Back Option available only for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar."