Blades (Non Current)
- Cat dozer blades come with 6-way proficiencies and are appropriate for finish grade work in construction and landscaping sites.
- Coal U-blades are also available with stainless steel liners to counteract acidic work conditions.
Cat blades come in a variety of options engineered to best suit your needs. These include:
- Angle blades – Useful for compact environments
- Dozer blades – Designed for rugged construction and landscaping jobs.
- Coal U-blades – Designed exclusively for the size and shape of coal.
- Cushion Dozer Blades – Used for heavy duty operations.
If you would like to speak with one of our Cat blade specialists to get a quote to rent or purchase, fill in our contact form and have a member of the team get back at a time that suits you.
From landfills to power plants to construction sites, Cat® Blades are there, equipping Track-Type Tractors, Wheel Tractors, Track Loaders, and Integrated Toolcarriers with tools designed specifically for the job at hand. Cat Blades provide the best performance and productivity for Cat Machines.