- Cat dozer blades come with 6-way proficiencies and are appropriate for finish grade work in construction and landscaping sites.
- Coal U-blades are also available with stainless steel liners to counteract acidic work conditions.
With the right type of blades for your business, you can be sure to always deliver the most productive results. With over 50 years of expertise in the field, the extensive range of blades offered by Cat, has been tried and tested over the years and perfected to deliver the results you need in this region. As their exclusive dealer in the Middle East, Al-Bahar proudly brings to you the best line of Cat blades in UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar
Cat blades come in a variety of options engineered to best suit your needs. These include:
- Angle blades – Useful for compact environments
- Dozer blades – Designed for rugged construction and landscaping jobs.
- Coal U-blades – Designed exclusively for the size and shape of coal.
- Cushion Dozer Blades – Used for heavy duty operations.
Alongside, also available through Al-Bahar are landfill u-blades, reclamation u-blades and woodchip u-blades.
If you would like to speak with one of our Cat blade specialists to get a quote to rent or purchase, fill in our contact form
and have a member of the team get back at a time that suits you.
From landfills to power plants to construction sites, Cat® Blades are there, equipping Track-Type Tractors, Wheel Tractors, Track Loaders, and Integrated Toolcarriers with tools designed specifically for the job at hand. Cat Blades provide the best performance and productivity for Cat Machines.