910K Compact Wheel Loader
|Net Power||72 kW|
|Rated Net Power - SAE J1349||72 kW|
|Rated Net Power - Rated Engine Speed||2200 r/min|
|Maximum Gross Power - Maximum Engine Speed||2350 r/min|
|Maximum Gross Power - ISO 14396||74 kW|
|Maximum Gross Power - ISO 14396 (DIN)||74 kW|
|Maximum Gross Power - SAE J1995||76 kW|
|Engine Model||Cat C4.4|
|Maximum Gross Power||8 kW|
|Rated Net Power - ISO 9249||72 kW|
|Rated Net Power - ISO 9249 (DIN)||72 kW|
|Maximum Gross Torque - SAE J1995||455 N·m|
|Emissions||Engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA emission standards.|
|Maximum Gross Torque - ISO 14396||450 N·m|
|Note||Net power advertised is the power available at the flywheel plus front drive implement pump when the engine is equipped with fan, air cleaner, muffler and alternator.|
|Operating Weight||7492 kg|
Service Refill Capacities
|Cooling System||21.5 l|
|Fuel Tank||154 l|
|Hydraulic System - Including Tank||98 l|
|Engine Crankcase||8.8 l|
|Hydraulic Tank||55 l|
|Axles - Front Center Differential||7.5 l|
|Axles - Rear Center Differential||7.5 l|
|Rated Bucket Capacity||1.9 m³|
|Bucket Capacities||1.3-1.9 m3 (1.7-2.5 yd3)|
|FOPS||ISO 3449:2005 Level II|
|Note (1)||Cab and Rollover Protective Structures (ROPS) are standard in North America and Europe.|
|Note (2)||The declared dynamic operator sound pressure levels per ISO 6396:2008*, when properly installed and maintained, is 77 dB(A).|
|Note (4)||*The measurements were conducted with the cab doors and windows closed.|
|Note (3)||The labelled sound power level for the CE marked configurations when measured according to the test procedure and conditions specified in 2000/14/EC is 103 dB(A).|
Loader Hydraulic System
|Maximum Flow - Implement Pump - 3rd Function, Maximum Flow||90 l/min|
|Relief Pressure - Tilt Cylinder - 4th Function Maximum Working Pressure||21000 kPa|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Total Cycle Time||12.5 s|
|Maximum Flow - Implement Pump||122 l/min|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Raise, Ground Level to Maximum Lift||5.2 s|
|Maximum Flow - Implement Pump - 4th Function, Maximum Flow||90 l/min|
|Relief Pressure - Tilt Cylinder||34000 kPa|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Float Down, Maximum Lift to Ground Level||3.7 s|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Rackback||2.2 s|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Dump, at Maximum Reach||1.4 s|
|Relief Pressure - Tilt Cylinder - 3rd Function Maximum Working Pressure||21000 kPa|
|Maximum Working Pressure - Implement Pump||23500 kPa|
Engine - Tier 4 Final/Stage IV
|Maximum Net Torque - SAE J1349||441 N·m|
|Maximum Net Torque - ISO 9249||446 N·m|
|Front||Fixed; Locking differential (standard)|
|Rear||Oscillating ï¿½11 degrees; Locking differential (Standard)|
|Forward and Reverse - Low Range, Speed Range 1*||10 km/h|
|Forward and Reverse - Low Range, Speed Range 2*||20 km/h|
|Note||*Creeper Control allows speed control from a stand still up to 10 km/h (6.3 mph). The Creeper Control will only work in Range 1.|
|Maximum Flow - Steering Pump||66 l/min|
|Steering Cycle Times - Full Left to Full Right - At 2,350 rpm: 90 rpm Steering Wheel Speed||3.2 s|
|Steering Articulation Angle - Each Direction||40 °|
|Maximum Working Pressure - Steering Pump||18500 kPa|
|Number of Steering Wheel Turns - Full Left to Full Right or Full Right to Full Left||3.75 turns|
|Note (1)||Other tire choices are available. Contact your Cat dealer for details.|
|Standard Size||15.5-25 12PR|
|Note (2)||In certain applications, the loader's productive capabilities may exceed the tire's tonnes-km/h (ton-mph) capabilities.|
|Note (3)||Caterpillar recommends that you consult a tire supplier to evaluate all conditions before selecting a tire model.|
|Other Choices Include||15.5-R25; 17.5-25 12PR; 17.5-25 12PR L2; 17.5-R25 XHA * L3; 17.5-R25 * L2/L3 PC RM; 17.5-25 16PR L3, 3PC Rim; 17.5-25 GY L2/L3; 17.5-25 12PR L2, SNOW; Flexportï¿½|
- Cat® Optimized Z-bar Loader Linkage – The Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility. With parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range you can safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Work Tools – The 910K features the Cat exclusive, Performance Series Buckets, as well as high visibility pallet forks. These tools enhance productivity and are available with either an Integrated Toolcarrier (IT) or ISO (wide) coupler style. Legacy coupler tools such as brooms, grapple buckets, multi-purpose buckets and other work tools remain compatible.
- Hydraulics and Controls – State of the art electro-hydraulic system provides low effort, fine control with fast cycle times. All-in-one joystick helps keep eyes on the work. Operator can adjust machine responsiveness with the push of a button, which allows the operator to set up the machine exactly the way they want it based on the application.
- Tuned Drivetrain – Smooth shifting and powerful acceleration is matched with modulated hydrostatic braking in the inching/braking pedal, creating a rhythm for material moving. Creeper and electronic engine speed control makes broom and snow blower work easy. Operator tunes between smooth or aggressive shifting with the push of a button.
- Cab – All around visibility is further enhanced with the availability of a rearview camera. The deluxe cab ensures operator comfort with a heated, air suspension seat and easy to use controls. Available features such as Implement and Hystat Aggressiveness, Ride Control, Lift and Tilt Kickouts, Engine Speed Control and Rimpull Control allow the operator to customize the machine via a soft touch keypad.
- Serviceability – Extended service intervals and excellent service access make daily checks quick and easy allowing you to get to work sooner.
- Efficiently Powerful with its high full turn tipping loads, powerful breakout forces and increased engine power the K Series delivers a balanced solution for all customer applications.
- Fuel Savings Features such as Eco Mode and an On Demand Cooling Fan make the 910K both powerful and fuel efficient.
Have a Question?
"Call Back Option available only for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar."