FH330 - Continuous Haulage
The FH330 is Caterpillar’s dimensional mining solution for low coal applications. This is a tough and proven product that moves a lot of coal. We’ve matched its high capacity to the production output of our Cat CM210, CM220 and CM230 continuous miners for system efficiency. If your mine is considering continuous haulage for processing material, the Cat FH330 can be a tremendous asset and productivity tool for your operation.
|Operating Height||0.9-1.3 m (36-50 in)|
|Conveyor Width||762 mm|
Mobile Bridge Carrier (MBC)We’ve made the FH330 mobile bridge carrier easy to operate with important safety features.
Hydrostatic Drive – Responsive, Smooth and Operator Friendly
- A 56 kW (75 hp) motor provides all the power needed for excellent traction in less than perfect ground conditions
- Hystat controls respond quickly and smoothly to operator input reducing the stress and effort of operating the machine
- Variable speed up to 19.8 m/min (65 ft/min) allows operators ultimate control over tramming
Track – Sized Right, Long Life and Excellent Traction
- 53 cm (14 in) crawler shoes are designed for traction in poor footing
- Shoes are forged steel for strength and hardness
- Low ground pressure for mobility and flotation in sloppy footing
Conveyor – Capacity, Synchronized to the Miner
- A 30 kW (40 hp) motor processes 18 tonnes/min (20 tons/min)
- Grease take up on the conveyor, simple and convenient
- Auto sequence started with the continuous miner
- Sideboard option for more capacity
- Torque limiting clutches on all conveyor motors to prevent chain damage
Operator EnvironmentSeated or remote control options for your mine.
Operator Compartment – Simple and Straightforward
- Hinged for flotation and comfort
- Pivots for visibility when machine is on an angle
- Canopy protects against falling objects
- Canopy height is hydraulically adjusted
- Centralized control station
Operator Compartment – Safety Features
- “Operator present” foot activated safety plate
- Maintenance mode switch
- Machine stop button on control panel
- Tape strip emergency stop switch next to operator
- System reset button for energizing after eStop has been pressed
- Fire suppression actuator
- Tram Enable switch
- Can be operated using remote controls
Operator Information – Visibility to Key Machine Information
- Text display – operated using a remote control to scroll through available display information
- Important machine operating information displayed
- Shows error codes – simplifying diagnostics
- All MBCs have visibility to all error messages within the entire system allowing excellent communication and assisting diagnostics
Piggyback ConveyorsBridge conveyor between MBCs.
- Two sizes of piggyback conveyor available – 914 or 1189 cm (30 or 39 ft) lengths to meet specific mine projections
- Two conveyor drive setups: – A 22 kW (30 hp) dual motor conveyor drive – A low profile single 30 kW (40 hp) motor conveyor drive for extremely low seam applications
- Two connecting pin options – standard 63.5 mm (2.5 in) drop pin provides greater flexibility in sloping ground conditions or heavy duty 76.2 mm (3 in) pin for longevity
- Side board option for maximum haulage
- Chromium carbide overlay for abrasion resistance, long wear life
- Torque limited coupling on conveyor drive – protection against the unexpected
- Convenient access to grease points and hose connections
- Grease chain take up – for convenience and safety
- Three panels on underside of conveyor provide access to return lines and for conveyor maintenance
MBC Dolly ConnectionKeeps the coal moving.
Tail DollyConnecting to the conveyor belt.
- 152.4 or 228.6 mm (6 or 9 in) dolly wheel options for more or less wear life
- Incorporated belt trainer for alignment
- Breaker located on tail dolly for cable length management and quick disconnect to power
- Incorporated scraper clears the belt of debris
- 548.6 cm (18 ft) sections
- 91, 107 and 122 cm (36, 42 and 48 in) belt widths
- Tail roller grease access
- Simple pin connection between sections
- Steel rollers
- Different feet for return clearance
Service and SupportPeople and parts when you need them.
- Grouped, centralized grease points help expedite service
- Excellent accessibility to all filters and oil fill and drain locations
- Easily removed access covers
- In cab diagnostics
- Booms can be lowered to support the machine for track maintenance
- Magnetic drain plugs help pull debris from the system
- Our dealers are dedicated to your success and have the deep product expertise you need in a partner
- Proud to serve the coal mining community
- Local, at-the-ready support of the machine by experienced technicians
- A team of experienced professionals to help you before, during and after the sale
Complimentary SystemsImproving your output through system integration.
Continuous MinersOur CM210, CM220, and CM230 models are all excellent matches to the performance and production capabilities of the FH330. Our continuous miners are all proven performers, with the CM210 being one of the most productive and powerful low seam miners available.
Roof BolterWith a tram height of just 81 cm (32 in) – the Cat RB220 fits nicely into this portfolio for dimensional mining. It features four wheel independent planetary drives for control and 4536 kg (10,000 lb) of drill feed thrust. Both simple to operate and reliable, the RB220 is a proven design with years of experience behind it.
ScoopsCat scoops offer long lasting value, super hauling capability and can be rebuilt for second and third service lives. Our pivoting center sections are exceptionally strong and keep the wheels firmly engaged on uneven ground. With a canopy installed, the SU488L will clear coal seams as low as 1067 mm (42 in).
Global Mining FinanceYour financial solutions partner.
- We are industry and commodity experts with a global presence in every mining market
- We offer expertise in both developed and emerging countries
- Our centralized account management is proficient in worldwide coverage
- We offer tailored and flexible solutions through all your mining cycles
- Customized project financing available, structured to assist the emerging miner
- One source for all your financial needs, offering a wide range of products
- Bundle financing and extended protection solutions so it’s easier to manage – Equipment Protection Plans, lines of credit, physical damage insurance, project financing, leases, loans and a wealth of other solutions
- Higher approval rates – we approve a higher percentage of received transactions than our competitors
- Lower down payments – half of our customers put down less than what our competitors require
- Faster service – you’ll likely get your approval and funding quicker with us
- More flexibility – you can count on us to be there for you in good times and bad
- Contact us at www.catfinancial.com or contact your local Cat dealer
Caterpillar Job Site SolutionsA new way of partnering.
- MBC cab
- Digital display
- Safety step plate
- Control station
- Pig conveyor 914.4 or 1188.7 cm (30 or 39 ft) dual 22 kW (30 hp) motors
- Connecting pin – 63.5 mm (2.5 in)
- MBC dolly (must choose high or low adjustability)
- 950 VAC electrical system voltage
- Conveyor – low profile in either 914.4 or 1188.7 cm (30 or 39 ft) with single 30 kW (40 hp) motor
- Connecting pin – 76.2 mm (3 in) heavy duty
- Rigid Frame Modular Structure (RFM) – choose 1066 mm or 1219.2 mm (42 or 48 in) belt width
- RFM slider material (polymer or abrasion resistant)
- Tail pulley support section
- Tail dolly
- Bretby cable handlers
- 76.2 mm (3 in) sideboards on MBCs and piggyback conveyors
- Cable handler trailers
- Radio remote
- System options
- 5-unit attached haulage system (2 × MBC, 3 × piggyback conveyors)
- 6-unit detached haulage system (2 × MBC, 1 MBC with hopper, 3 × piggyback conveyors)
- 7-unit attached haulage system (3 × MBC, 4 × piggyback conveyors)
- 8-unit detached haulage system (3 × MBC, 1 MBC with hopper, 4 × piggyback conveyors)
Have a Question?
"Call Back Option available only for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar."