The Cat 307D Mini Hydraulic Excavator offers industry leading lift capacity and machine stability, with no compromises. Durability is designed into the 307D making it robust and the ease of servicing maximises the machine's reliability. The protected front linkage lines make the operating costs lower for you.
Simple, easy operation allows the operator to focus on production.
A large, spacious cab provides operator comfort and improved visibility. An intuitive cab layout for ease of operation reduces operator fatigue. The 307D features:
- New cab layout emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. Right-hand consoles provide easy access to all switches, dials and controls.
- 12 V point receptacle for charging cell phones.
- A reclining suspension seat and adjustable wrist rests.
- Low effort joystick controls are designed to match the operator’s natural wrist and arm positions. Consoles can be adjusted independently of the seat for maximum comfort.
- Overhead skylight improves visibility and can be opened to create air flow.
- Front windshield opens easily and stores in roof space above the operator with an automatic latching mechanism.
- All functions on the 307D are fully pilot operated lowering owning and operating costs, resulting in less down time.
- Air conditioning as an option.
The LCD monitor is located to give a clear view of the machine’s monitoring system, ensuring fuel level, coolant temperature and warning lights are easy to read and understand.
Performance and Control
Powerful digging combined with smooth responsive control.
High digging forces provide power through even the most compacted ground, coupled with direct, smooth control through responsive hydraulics ensuring that the Cat 307D delivers the high productivity that customers demand. Load sensing hydraulics optimise the flow of oil for smooth powerful performance and increased fuel economy.
The new 307D front linkage has been perfectly balanced with the hydraulics to deliver the high level of control required for fine grading and landscaping applications.
- Automatic two speed function improves jobsite manoeuvrability by balancing high speed travel requirements and control.
- Joystick integrated auxiliary control enhances machine controllability. The intuitive controls give fine modulation.
- The levers and dozer function ensure that “as new” levels of controllability are maintained throughout the machine life.
- Auxiliary lines, including quick connectors are fitted as standard, meaning the Cat 307D comes ready to work.
- Dozer blade float function enables easy ground levelling for landscaping and finishing applications as well as more efficient site clean-up.
- Optional boom lowering check valve includes integral overload warning device.
The new Caterpillar 307D has high level lift capacity matched with outstanding stability all in a Compact Radius package to provide the on-site versatility required to match the increasingly diverse needs of the customer.
A choice of medium or long stick enables the customer to match the machine to the requirements.
Clean, quiet operation with superior power.
The new D Series Mini Hydraulic Excavators have a turbocharged engine providing increased power, fuel efficiency, altitude capability and overall performance while meeting EU Stage IIIA regulations.
This standard feature allows the balance of performance and fuel economy while maintaining breakout forces and lift capacity. Operating in economy mode can help reduce your overall fuel consumption.
Electronic Control Module (ECM)
The ECM responds quickly to operating variables to maximize engine efficiency. Fully integrated with sensors in the engine’s fuel, air, coolant and exhaust systems, the ECM stores and relays information on conditions such as rpm, fuel consumption and diagnostics.
Cat Work Tools are matched to meet your application needs.
A wide range of work tools are specifically designed to get the best out of the machine and deliver excellent value through high productivity and long life. Cat Work Tools include:
- Digging Buckets
- Heavy Duty Buckets
- Ditch cleaning buckets
- Tilting Ditch Cleaning Bucket
- Hydraulic hammers
To maximize performance, Caterpillar mechanical and hydraulic Quick Couplers are compatible with all standard work tools, enabling the operator to simply release one work tool and pick up another, maximizing productivity.
One-way flow (hammer) and two-way flow (auger) auxiliary lines with quick connectors are fitted as standard. This feature allows the machine to adapt to a wide variety of applications without re-configuring the auxiliary lines. Here versatility is further enhanced with the option of a second auxiliary circuit (for grapple rotation).
Depending on the customers application, the Cat 307D has three different track options to choose from, allowing the correct machine configuration to suit the job.
Steel tracks are available with 450 or 600 mm triple grouser track shoes.
Segmented Rubber Shoes
This option of track prevents damage to concrete and other road surfaces ideal in urban applications.
The 450 mm wide shoe has four holes to attach the rubber pads to the steel track shoes. This option prevents damage to paved road surfaces and minimises noise and vibration during travel.
Hydraulic Mini Excavator used for backfilling trenches, levelling, landscaping and site clean-up. There are two blade width options available to accommodate the difference in track widths.
Tie down points
Large oval tie down points are located on the blade and undercarriage for easy and safe machine tie down for transportation.
Easy access and minimal maintenance requirements keep your machine on the job.
Robust, reliable and easily serviced are the key attributes of Caterpillar Mini Hydraulic Excavators. Full steel body work panels provide durable protection against damage. All daily service points are easily accessed through the rear hood and side cover and a 500 hour engine oil change period lowers operating costs. The Cat S•O•S. points assist easy oil sampling for preventative maintenance checks.
Cat Product Link
The optional Product Link system simplifies equipment fleet tracking. Using satellite or cellular technology, the system automatically reports information such as location, machine hours, active and logged service codes and security alarms.
Cat Machine Security System
An optional Machine Security System (MSS) that utilizes a programmable key system that deters theft, vandalism and unauthorized usage. MSS uses electronically coded keys selected by the customer to limit usage by individuals or time parameters.
Unmatched support makes the difference
Your Cat dealer is ready to assist you with your purchase decision and everything after.
- Make comparisons of machines, with estimates of component life, preventative maintenance and cost of production.
- Financing packages are flexible to meet your needs.
- Your Cat dealer can evaluate the cost to repair, rebuild and replace your machine, so you can make the right choice.
- A worldwide computer network enables the dealer parts counter to locate nearly all parts.
- For more information on Cat products, dealer services and industry solutions, visit us at www.cat.com.