Emergency Transfer Load manager
The EXL is a wall mounted system that monitors and controls a single engine generator for in parallel with a single utility source. This cost effective alternative to switchgear mounted controls is designed for voltages from 208V – 32kV. The EXL will support Emergency Standby as well as Utility Paralleling.
|Configuration||Wall mounted paralleling control system that monitors and controls a single generator and a single utility.|
|Modes of Operation||Utility Import, Export, and base load operations, Peak shaving, and Emergency Standby. Closed Transition to/from Generator Power|
|Application||LV and MV (208V-32kV)|
Generator Protective Devices
|ANSI Protective Devices||15/25. 27/59, 81 O/U, 32, 40, 50, 51|
Utility Protective Devices
|ANSI Protective Devices||15/25. 27/59, 81 O/U, 32, 40, 47, 51, 86|
|Certifications||IBC, CBC, UBC, & OSHPD Certified|
|Control Panel Enclosure||NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R Freestanding Construction|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Low Voltage Standards||NEMA SG-5, CSA,ANSI C37.51, ANSI C37.20.1, UL1558 or UL 891, NFPA 110, NFPA 99 and NFPA 70|
|Medium Voltage Standards||NEMA SG-5, ANSI / IEEE C37.20.2, CSA-C22.2 No. 31-M89, EEMAC G8-3.2, NFPA 70, NFPA 99 and NFPA 1110|
- 6" LCD Touchscreen display (HMI)
- Instant Auto Selector Switch
- Allows user to return sysem to automatic in the event of a touchscreen failure
- Spare inputs and outputs
- 3 digital inputs and 6 relay outputs programmable from the HMI
- Top or Bottom Interconnect Control Wiring Access
- Supplemental Hardware 25 Device
- Provides additional discrete synchronization protection
Have a Question?
"Call Back Option available only for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar."