Cat® Certified Rebuild
Cat machines are built to be rebuilt. You will gain maximum life and value if you take advantage of this Built-in reusability. Al-Bahar provides different rebuild programs, to help you benefit from the multiple lives designed into
A rebuild from Al-Bahar can benefit your business in a number of important ways:
- Restore like-new machine performance with fraction of cost.
- Ability to stay with the same machine size and technology
- Provides flexibility and value for money, saving you time on job sites
- Incorporate critical engineering improvements
- Integrate enhancements and technology updates
- Brings equipment to current machine production status and safety standards
- Guaranteed quality and value
- Extended power train warranty
Currently we offer the following Certified Rebuilds programs:
- Machine Rebuild – Recover all the performance and productivity of your original machine—and
capture the benefits of the latest engineering updates, too.
- Power Train Rebuild – A rebuilt powertrain can restore performance, increase machine availability and greatly improve its productive service life.
- Hydraulic Rebuild – When the rest of your machine is running strong, restore like-new performance to your hydraulic systems.
- Engine Rebuild (For Power Systems) – When you invest in Cat, you are investing in durability and performance. Rebuild your engine to maximize that investment.
- Machine Component Rebuild (Engine, Transmission & Torque Convertor) – Restore your engine, transmission, torque converter, axle assemblies or final drives to like-new performance.
Know More – Browse through our detailed brochures:
Rebuilds done by Al-Bahar
PARTS & SERVICE – https://forums.cat.com/t5/Parts-Service/ct-p/PartsandService
"Call Back Option available only for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar."