1. In view of the fact that M.A.R. Al-Bahar is committed to provide customers with the best value products and services in the field and online; we have operated a website called “Al-Bahar Store Front”. The site’s address is https://www.albahar.com
2. Al-Bahar Store Front website has a link for on-line parts ordering. The link is called the Parts.cat.com (PCC) and only registered PCC members can access and use the PCC services.
3. The Main Purpose of PCC is to speed up the customer business by providing the convenience of online ordering of spare parts over the Internet in a fast and reliable manner. PCC is not a parts information and inquiry service.
4. Registered PCC members can check parts availability and review pricing information, prior to placing on-line parts orders. For the order screen, customers can enter part numbers if known or use Caterpillar’s on-line parts manuals (SIS) to search for parts of specific customer’s equipment.
5. Customer wishes to become a Registered PCC Member, providing that the customer is aware of the main purpose of the PCC (mentioned in the above clause 3)
Now therefore, in consideration of the covenants contained in this agreement, both parties (Al-Bahar & the Customer) agree as follows:
2. Customer Registration Data – Customer confirms that the person’s name which appears in the registration data is officially representing the customer and he is fully authorized to order parts online on the behalf of the customer.
3. User Names and Passwords Liability – Customer acknowledges that any user (any one makes connection to the PCC site using the Customer’s username and the password) is authorized to represent customer in the use of the PCC Services. The user will be fully responsible for any online ordering of spare parts as well as price and availability checking.
4. Ordered Parts – Customer is responsible to ensure that part numbers entered on the order screen represent his actual need. In the case that the customer is unsure and needs assistance, he should contact M.A.R. Al-Bahar Parts Dept.
5. Financial & Payment Terms – While placing the on-line orders customer should provide a genuine valid Local Purchase Order (LPO) number. A copy of the official LPO should be provided prior to or at the time of parts delivery.
6. Termination – In the case that the customer is using PCC for other purposes than the main purpose mentioned above, then M.A.R. Al-Bahar will have the right to terminate this agreement and PCC Access by a one-week prior written notice. The customer may terminate this agreement, with or without cause, by a one-week prior written notice.
7. Prices quoted on the Website may be changed at any time without notification, to reflect pricing alterations made by our suppliers.
8. For Credit customers , please note that LPO number is mandatory field. LPO to be attached at the time of order.
9. For Cash customers, please note that as your order is a “cash transaction”, it will automatically put on hold, until the payment is made, then it will be released. Failing to make the payment, your order will be automatically cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order.
10. The discount shown on PCC is excluding the following items: Core Deposit for REMAN Parts, SOS samples, Oil
Products & Air freight charges being incurred upon ordering any heavy weight non-stock items.
11. Parts Returns: If customer needs to return any part to Al-Bahar; then customer must be aware that Al-Bahar can do it for the stocked items in Al-Bahar Store only. Accordingly, customer need to be pay attention to the following type of parts while ordering them on-line: Non-Stocked items, Backordered items and Non-Returnable items. Applicable parts for return will be subject to restocking charges as per Al-Bahar PRS (Parts Return System) policy.
12. As a result of above, kindly contact dealer (your parts contact) for non-available parts before confirming your order.
13. While placing any order, customer must read carefully all the notes being mentioned at the bottom of each order screen where the following notes will be shown (as an example):
* Denotes required field
Part Names may vary from the name shown on your Part List
+ THIS PART WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN.
++ – FOR A PROMPT CORE DEPOSIT REFUND, PLS. MAKE SURE TO RETURN YOUR WORN CORE FOR EVALUATION, WITHIN A WEEK. ALL RETURNS TO OUR PARTS DEPT.
All consideration payable under this agreement is to be treated as exclusive of Value Added Tax or any other consumption taxes in any country, if applicable. Any VAT rightfully
applicable to the supply will be added to the price, and will be recoverable at the same time as the VAT exclusive price
+ – Freight Charges may apply, please contact dealer.
Following is the definition for each field:
*Denotes required field: Means that fields must be filled with complete details.
Part Names may vary from the name shown on your Part List: Means you may get different parts name in the invoice from the one shown in your PCC order list form. So if you have any confusion or doubt, pls. contact the dealer immediately to clarify it.
+ THIS PART WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN: means that Al-Bahar will not accept to return this part once it is
++ – FOR A PROMPT CORE DEPOSIT REFUND, PLS. MAKE SURE TO RETURN YOUR WORN CORE FOR EVALUATION,
WITHIN A WEEK. ALL RETURNS TO OUR PARTS DEPT.: Means that if customer buys any REMAN part; then customer must
return the old core to Al-Bahar within one week from the date of Al-Bahar invoice to settle the core deposit related to that salebased on core condition.
+ -Freight Charges are not included in the total due: Means that if you see any comment stating “Contact Dealer” or
“CONT.DEALER” under the column “Availability” in your parts list; then you should contact the dealer immediately to confirm the air freight charges as well as the lead time of delivery related to this parts order.
VAT Note: Means Value Added TAX will be applied to parts prices for countries where VAT is applicable