Customers can now avail free Preventive Maintenance (PM) Kit and Equipment Protection Plan with new Cat® CS11 GC Soil Compactors
UAE – Mar 2021
Al-Bahar, the exclusive dealer of Cat® heavy equipment in UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, has recently launched an exciting new offer for new Cat® CS11 GC Soil Compactors. the offer would ensure that owners continue to get a high level of performance from their machines for a sustained period.
The offer includes free Extended Protection Plan (EPP) for 2 yrs. or 4,000 hrs. along with a Preventive Maintenance (PM) Kit for 1,000 hrs., on purchase of new Cat® CS11 GC Vibratory Soil Compactor. You can save on maintenance with the free maintenance kit, and leverage the support with the full EPP coverage.
The GC-Series Vibratory Soil Compactors from Cat® delivers dependable, cost-effective production along with exceptional performance. Here are some of the advanced features that make Cat® soil compactors a great investment.
- Efficient Compaction Performance: Cat® CS11 GC compactor comes with high weight at the drum. Coupled with the high amplitude, this gives a superior compaction performance compared with other products in its size class
- Reliable Cat Engine: The CS11 GC comes with an efficient Cat® engine that delivers ample power and better serviceability.
- Less Fuel Consumption: The CS11 GC is equipped with ECO Mode as a standard feature, which helps you reduce fuel consumption and noise level during operation.
- Comfortable Operator Station: Offers simple controls with easy reach along with outstanding visibility to the front and rear of the machine.
- Proven and Exclusive Cat Features: With the ultra-reliable pod-style vibratory system and sealed-for-life hitch bearing.
- Cat® Compaction Control Technology (Optional): This revolutionary piece of technology helps the operator to know when compaction has achieved
All these features work together seamlessly so that you get a truly capable machine when you decide to go for the Cat® CS11 GC compactor. Thanks to its efficiency, the CS11 GC is widely used in many important earthwork projects across the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar.
More about the Cat® Preventive Maintenance (PM) Kit
The Cat® Preventive Maintenance Kit is extremely useful in ensuring proper maintenance for your equipment. The kit contains genuine Cat® parts including oil, transmission, hydraulic and fuel filters, water separators, oil sample bottles and more. It also contains easy-to-follow instructions you need for routine service work. The PM kit available with this offer will contain all the items required for routine maintenance up to 1000-hour operation.
More about the Cat® Extended Protection Plan (EPP)
Cat® Extended Protection Plans (EPP) provides the highest level of repair cost protection. The EPP ensures that your machine get comprehensive maintenance and repair services even beyond the standard warranty period. As a part of this offer, when you buy the Cat® CS11 GC soil compactor, you would get an Equipment Protection Plan that is valid for a period of 2 years or a usage time of 4,000 hours.
Ali Abu Hirra, Product Manager – Paving & Work tools, at Al-Bahar, quoted “We think that this bundle offer will help our clients realize the potential of owning a capable machine like the Cat® CS11GC and experiencing a hassle free ownership, they can focus on getting more productivity and profitability.” He also mentioned that the offer is valid until 30 April 2021.
You can contact Al-Bahar for more details on the promotional offer.
For more than 80 years, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar has proved to be one of the most trusted equipment trading companies in the Middle Eastern region. As the authorized dealer of Cat® products, Al-Bahar offers an extensive range of new, rental and used products covering construction, power generation, and materials handling equipment. Al-Bahar provides comprehensive support solutions comprising Cat® Connect technology solutions, parts, and services across a myriad of industries. Headquartered in Sharjah, UAE, Al-Bahar holds the strength of 2,800 employees, spread across all its functional branches. For more information, visit www.albahar.com or contact us at [email protected]