Caterpillar Paving Products will launch three new products at bauma in Munich: the AP300D Paver and two utility compactor product lines, the CB24B and the CB34B. They will be on display in Hall B6 and in the adjoining outdoor area.
The AP300D is versatile and manoeuvrable. It features:
– Ahydrostatic propel system that delivers smooth control.
– Paving widths that are easily adjusted with standard hydraulically extendible widths of 1.7 m-3.2 m (5’7”-10’6”). 4.0 m (13’1”) maximum width with bolt-on extensions. A reduction attachment narrows the paving width to 650 mm (26”).
– A tight turning radius of 1.65 m (5’5”) and fast travel speeds of 16 km/hr (10 mph) for enhanced manoeuvrability and productivity.
Both the CB24B and CB34B compactor product lines provide increased engine power and meet the European Union (EU) Stage IV/United States (U.S.) EPA Tier 4 Final emissionstandards. The C1.5 and C2.2 engines are also available in markets with less stringent emission standards and meet EU Stage IIIA and U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim emission standards.
The CB24B and CB34B feature:
– Eco-mode to provide power as needed, minimizing fuel usage.
– A propel system to maximize performance on grades.
– Enhanced operator visibility and comfort, including reduced sound levels.
– Outstanding compaction results through consistent amplitudes.
Machines that showcase the latest technology will be on display.
– The AP255E Paver, a compact and versatile machine, features single operator control of all paver and screed functions.
– The AP555E Paver with AS4252C Screed includes the Cat Grade and Slope system, the Mobil-Trac™ undercarriage, and the fumes management system.
– The AS4252C Screed is a double-extending, high-density tamper bar screed with a paving range of 2.55 m – 8.0 m (8’4”- 26’4”). It is equipped with an electronic control module that is compatible with Cat Electronic Technician for simplified diagnostics and service.
– CD44B/CD54B Tandem Vibratory Compactors feature innovative hand wheel steering technology; Cat Compaction Control keep operators informed of optimal mattemperatures, mat coverage and pass-counting; and Eco-mode, which reduces fuel consumption and lowers sound levels.
– The CB14B Utility Compactor features a smooth, efficient powertrain and optimized vibratory system.
– The CW34 Pneumatic Compactor has excellent compaction performance with eight tyres, modular ballast, and optional air-on-the-run.
– CS66B, CS78B, CP68B Soil Compactors can be equipped with significant advances in measurement technology, specifically the optional Machine Drive Power (MDP),a new, innovative compactionmeasurement technology available only from Caterpillar.
– The PM200 Cold Planer and the optional Cat Grade and Slope system provide precise control of the rotor to a preset cutting depth and cross slope.