By properly maintaining lower-level parts, you can help prevent more severe and expensive damage to higher-level engine parts and components, which directly impact your productivity and operating costs. Acting early on repair indicators found through historical data, inspections, condition monitoring alerts, S·O·S fluid analysis results, and more is key to keeping you up and running.
- Saves both time and money by keeping your machine productive at its best
- Gets the job done quickly and efficiently by an expert team of professionals
- Protects and extends the life of major components by replacing inexpensive wear parts
- Restores fuel efficiency to its optimal level, reducing your fuel costs
- Allows you to schedule downtime, and plan for maintenance and repair costs
- Prevents oil leaks by replacing engine gaskets and seals
- Reduces oil consumption by replacing exhaust valve stem seals and piston rings
- Increases jobsite productivity by completing repairs before they result in a catastrophic failure
Having earned a reputation as the most trusted Solution provider in the Middle East, Al-Bahar understands you rely on us to deal with issues and emergencies as quickly and efficiently as possible. We provide reliable and dependable support. Quality workmanship and five star rated facilities enable us to maintain and repair your equipment offering the best service solutions. With over 27,000-m 2 Floor space, 290 Service Bays, 600 Certified Service Technicians, and extensive field service coverage, across UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, and Qatar, Al-Bahar provides you with:
- BROAD RANGE OF OPTIONS
- EXPERT ADVICE & SOLUTIONS
- TIMELY QUOTE & REPAIR
Having your machinery and equipment regularly serviced and maintained by Al-Bahar also lowers overall cost by keeping productivity high and lowering operational cost.