The excellent versatility of the 953C Waste Handler makes it well suited forwaste handling applications.
The 953C Waste Handler performsmany waste handling tasks, such as:
- Feeding waste to landfill compactors
- Leveling waste before daily cover
This application requires a machine with maneuverability in addition to versatility. The 953C Waste Handler makes the following transfer station tasks pos-sible:
The 953C can work in virtually any underfoot condition (snow, mud, uncompacted fill materials, etc?). It can be used to:
- Build and maintain service roads
- Remove snow
- Clear land
- Rip compacted material for excava-tion
- Retrieve mired vehicles on the work site
Waste Material Handling
Due to its superior flotation and visibil-ity the 953C can handle smoothly and efficiently
- Separating materials for recycling
- Moving materials to compost areas
- Charging shredder hoppers
- Truck loading
Construction and Demolition Material Handling
Track loaders can be used for:
- Loading materials
The versatility of its tools makes the 953C Track Loader excellent for:
- Spreading soil and cover material
Special guarding features are factory designed and built.
Seal Protection Guard GroupHelps protect the final drive, pivot shaft and idler seals. Minimizes costly downtime caused by wire, nylon strapping, etc., usually found in transfer stations and landfills.
Precleaner with prescreener
- Prevents trash from entering air intake.
- Turbine-type dust ejection system extends filter life.
Swing out radiator grill
- Allows easy access for cleaning radiator.
- Makes cooling system work more efficiently.
Debris barrier package
- Rubber baffle added to front and rubber seals to rear of cab. Reduces build-up of debris in engine and power train components. Results in longer operating time between cleanouts.
- Seals added to engine side doors to prevent entry of radiator-plugging waste.
- Fenders help protect cab and sheet metal.
- Reinforcements added to improve strength.
Heavy duty swing open bottom guards
- Help protect engine and drive train from damage.
- Provide easy access for servicing and cleanout.
Heavy duty hydraulic tank guard
- Helps prevent costly hydraulic tank damage from debris.
- Twice as thick as standard guarding for excellent protection.
Lift cylinder lines guardHelps protect lift cylinder hoses from debris damage.
Tilt cylinder guards with side mounted bucket positionerProtects cylinder, cylinder rod and hydraulic lines from falling debris. The bucket positioner is mounted to the side of the cylinder.
Third valve lines guardProtects steel hydraulic lines for Multi-Purpose Bucket from damage caused by material pushed upward between lift arms when back-dragging.
Heavy duty hinged windshield screenProtects front cab glass from debris coming over bucket. Features quick release handle for easy cleaning access.
Final drive abrasion guards
- Fabricated from abrasion-resistant steel to protect final drive housings.
- Helps prevent final drive failure due to wear-through in abrasive condi-tions.
- Three-piece design enhances serviceability.
Front idler guardHelps protect the yoke, link, recoil rod and idler by preventing material from entering the idler area.
Striker barDesigned to prevent debris from riding up the track and damaging the sheet metal.
- Increases bucket capacity in waste
- Helps prevent bucket spillage