573 Wheel Feller Buncher
Caterpillar Wheel Feller Bunchers are durable, reliable and agile. With up to 90º articulation and liquid-smooth operation, Cat Wheel Feller Bunchers maneuver easily up and down hills and through dense timber. These rugged, reliable machines are designed for easy maintenance and low operating costs.
- Engine Power168 kW
- Net Power168 kW
- Rated Power168 kW
- Engine ModelCat® C7 ACERT™
- Wheelbase2870.2 mm
||Cat® C7 ACERT™
|Length w/ 22HC High Capacity Saw
|Width - Overall, 28L tires
|Height - Overall
|Operating Weight w/o Attachment
|Est. Operating Weight
|Cylinders - Lift
||102 mm X 64 mm (4.0 in X 2.5 in )
|Cylinders - Steering
||89 mm X 51 mm (3.5 in X 2.0 in)
|Cylinders - Tilt
||102 mm X 64 mm (4.0 in X 2.5 in )
|Disc Saw Pump Flow
|Hydrostatic Pump Flow
|Travel Speed - High Range w/ 28L Tires
|Travel Speed - Low Range w/ 28L Tires
|Turning Radius (Outside Front Tires) - 28L tires
|Articulation Angle - Left/Right, w/ 28L Tires
Service Refill Capacities
High visibility operator station features an industry leading unobstructed view of tree bases and tree tops, throughout full articulation. The reverse-slope windshield prevents debris from collecting.
WindowsTake a look through the operator’s eyes to see the full visibility of the working area. The front window has a reverse slope that protects the window from falling debris and keeps it clean. The front windows and the skylight are triple laminated Lexan for full operator protection. The slope of the engine house allows clear rear views on both sides.
SteeringSteering control options are available to match the customer’s needs. The standard option is wheel steering, a quarter-turn “Quick-Steer” arrangement that produces quick cycle times while minimizing operator fatigue.
Joystick ControlJoystick steering is available as an option to allow full operation of the tractor with two joysticks. The joystick system is smooth, with fast cycle times.
Cat Wheel Feller Bunchers have proven, long-life tapered rollerbearing center joints. The engine house design is very durable and angled allowing debris to fall and not collect.
Engine HouseThe rugged engine house is constructed of heavy plate and has locking service panels. An optional bolt-on rear canopy is available.
Roller BearingsLarge double tapered roller bearings in center for high capacity and long life.
Lift ArmsRugged lift arms made with a large torque tube have sealed pins and lift cylinders have cast ends.
Routine maintenance is quick and simple with ground level access, central lubrication banks and a standard tilting cab. Each side of the engine house is fully accessed by removing two screen doors on each side.
CabCab is tilted with easy access hand pumps.
JunctionsThe junction between the cab and engine house is sealed.
- Electrical System
- 12-volt System with Circuit Breaker Protection and Master Disconnect
- 130 Amp Alternator
- Tilt Over Operators’ Cab
- Heavy Duty Engine House
- Long-life Tapered Roller Bearing Center Joint
- Drive Train
- 13 Micron Absolute Rating Filtration
- HA 2503 Front & Rear Axles
- Service brake-hydrostatic-dynamic braking, plus pedal operated, wet disc brakes on the front axle
- Parking brake-lever operated, cable actuated with caliper disc on drive line at transfer case
- 28 L x 26 14 PR Tires
- Hydraulic System
- Main Return - 4.5 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - 13 Micron Absolute Rating Filtration
- Operator Station and Controls
- High visibility operators cab, reverse slope LEXAN windshield, eyebrow skylight, left side entry door, recessed door latch, sliding windows, right side emergency exit, high back operator’s seat, electronic gauges and warning lights, air conditioning/
- Power Tilt Cab with Hand Pump
- Right Hand Joystick Lift and Tilt Control
- 1/4 Turn “Quick Steer” with Steering Wheel, Foot Pedal Gathering Arm Control, Lap Belt
- Back-up Alarm
- Flexxaire Reversing Fan
- Lighting Package - 2 Forward, 2 Side, 2 Rear Facing, Mounted to Cab
- Bolt-on Rear Canopy
- Wrap-around Bumpers/Pressurized Water Tank
- HA 2513 Front (required for tire sizes over 67/34 x 25) Axles
- 30.5 x 32 16 PR Tires
- 67 x 34 x 25 14 PR Tires
- Joystick Steering with Foot Pedal Gathering Arm Control, Four-point Seat Belt
- Joystick Steering with Joystick Button Gathering Arm Control, Four-point Seat Belt
Signup to Al-Bahar Monthly newsletter and stay connected!
We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your information.