||Cat C2.6 (DI Turbo)
||41.5 kW (55.6 hp)
|Gross Power @ 2,000 rpm
||43 kW (57.6 hp)
- Meets U.S. EPA Interim Tier 2 emission requirements.
- Net power rating per ISO 9249 and SAE J1349.
- Weight with cab, 3 m boom, 1.58 m stick, 0.22 m3 bucket (766 mm width) and 400 mm shoes.
|Digging Forces - Stick (standard)
|Digging Force - Bucket
|Main System - Maximum Flow
|Maximum Pressure - Implements
||24 500 kPa
|Machine Swing Speed
Service Refill Capacities
|Maximum Drawbar Pull
|Track Shoe Width (standard)
|Number of Shoes (each side)
|Number of Track Rollers (each side)
|Number of Carrier Rollers (each side)
- Track shoe has four holes for pad shoe adoption.
Lower fuel consumption and higher fuel efficiency keeps you working all day.
Standard/Power dual mode offers the choice of lower fuel consumption or superior productivity.
Smooth new intuitive flow sharing "High Definition Hydraulic" system provides the level of control demanded in any application.
High Altitude and Cold Start Capability
306E is equipped with the new Cat C2.6 DI Turbo engine with altitude capability to 2500 m and cold start capacity as low as - 15.7 degrees.
Conventional tail swing design with an extended counterweight provides excellent stability while maximizing lifting.
Grade control and machine monitoring technologies help you improve grading efficiency and enhance fleet management for improved machine utilization.
Superior serviceability with the counterweight positioned low at the back and two big side doors,
making all the maintenance points extremely easy to touch from ground level
- Standard equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- One piece boom
- Standard stick - 1.58 m
- 766 mm width, 0.22 m3 capacity bucket with fi ve tips
- Bucket side cutters
- Radial seal air filter
- Water separator in fuel line
- Two speed travel
- Air conditioner
- Light, storage box mounted (one)
- Cat one key security system
- Door locks and cap locks
- Signaling/warning horn
- Boom drift reducing valve
- Automatic swing parking brake
- Counterweight, 510 kg
- Cat maintenance free battery
- Openable front windshield
- Windshield wiper and washer
- Removable lower windshield
- Interior lighting
- Cup holder
- Storage pocket
- AM/FM radio
- Two stereo speakers and antenna
- Washable fl oor mat
- Working hour meter
- Fabric suspension high back seat
- Seat belt, 50 mm width
- Towing eye on base frame
- Shoes, 400 mm triple grouser track shoe with holes (for rubber pad fi t)
- GPS ready
- Optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- Cab mounted light
- Rearview mirror
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines
- Heavy duty swivel guard
- Quick coupler (manual)
- Engine oil eco-drain valve
- Water jacket
- Shoes, 400 mm triple grouser track shoe with rubber pad
360° Exterior View