UPS 600G SERIES MULTI MODULE SYSTEM
- The Cat Flywheel UPS provides our highest efficiency continuous power solution (>97% efficient). This technology uses a power dense integrated flywheel, which stores sufficient energy to ride through power disturbances such as dips or surges in voltage and/or current. The stored power is immediately available for delivery to a critical load during a power disturbance. This system provides ample ride-through time and allows for an orderly walk-in of the generator set to assume the load for the duration of the disturbance. The integrated flywheel design is modular, supporting easy expansion to meet future power quality/power protection requirements
The Cat Flywheel UPS delivers lower operating costs due to several factors, including lower maintenance and replacement costs, the space savings associated with a reduced footprint (up to 75% smaller than a battery based UPS system) and a yearly energy efficiency improvement of 4%.
With the Flywheel UPS, you also benefit from reduced upkeep and maintenance, field-proven mechanical energy storage that is predictable and fail-safe, nearly unlimited life with no fall-off in performance and a broad operating temperature range up to 104° F. And this technology is environmentally friendly, posing no safety hazards to either your personnel or the environment.
The “G Series” Multi Module System (MMS) provides up to 600 kVA (N+1) of continuous power utilizing 300 kVA modules in an expandable lineup, offering a smaller footprint than many traditional UPS designs.
|Rated Power||300 kVA (240 kW) - 600 kVA (480 kW)|
|System Efficiency||Up to 98%|
- Flywheel energy storage
- IGBT based Bi-directional converter
- Integral modem - remote communication
- Local Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Remote notification
- 24-volt DC, genset start module SNMP/MODBUS communications
- Remote SNMP/MODBUS monitoring
- Remote status panel (8 status LED’s)
- 4-wire input and output &
9 Similar Products Available in UsedView