CTX Series Automatic Transfer Switch
Cat® CTX Series switches are built for residential and light commercial applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch.
Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door.
|Transfer Type||Open transition|
|Switch Type||Contactor Based|
- The unit is available in open type, NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R enclosures. The MX-60 control panel adds a user interface and functionality, including:
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Pushbuttons for test, exercise set, timer bypass and program cancel
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and times operation
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration
- Additional options include:
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
- Special timer settings
36 Similar Products Available in UsedView