CTE Series Automatic Transfer Switch
The Cat® CTE Series transfer switches are configurable for applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a full featured power contactor type transfer switch.
The CTE Series is equipped with the MX350 controller that is designed for the most demanding transfer or bypass switch applications providing enhanced connectivity for accurate and timely diagnostics and event recording.
- Rating Range
- Transfer Type
Open / Closed / 4 position switch
- Switch Type
- Control Power
40 to 4000 amperes, 2,3 or 4 poles
||Open / Closed / 4 position switch
||40 to 4000 amperes, 2,3 or 4 poles
||NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 4X and 12
|System Voltage Application
||Available to 600 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
||Seismic tested and certified to IBC 2006 & OSHPD CSA C22.2 No. 178 certified at 600 VAC IEC 947-6-1 liste
- The CTE Series of Automatic Tranfser Switches
- The Cat CTE Series power contactor type transfer switch makes use of a fully programmable/configurable microprocessor-based controller to allow the utmost in application flexibility. Further, the CTE Series is offered in a wide array of configurations enab
- <ul>40-4000 Amps: <br><li>CTE Automatic Transfer Switches</li><li>CTED Delayed Transition Transfer Switches</li><li>CTEM Manual Transfer Switches</li><br>100-4000 Amps:<br><li>CTECT Closed T
- CTE Electrical Ratings
- Drive Mechanism
- Neutral Switching
- Safe Manual operation
- CTED Series:
- CTECT Series:
- Bypass Isolation Switches CBTED & CBTECT
- <ul>The MX350 microcontroller is a modular control and monitoring system designed specifically for low voltage transfer switch applications.<br> The MX350 provides the following key benefits:<br>Flexible control and communication options
Signup to Al-Bahar Monthly newsletter and stay connected!
We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your information.